So you want to whiten your teeth? It’s a popular service, and one of the easiest ways you can improve your smile. With professional teeth whitening in Murray UT, you’ll look younger and feel more confident in business and social settings.
Americans spend a lot of money on teeth whitening products every year, so it’s clear there’s a lot of demand for beautiful smiles. While some over-the-counter products are effective, they cannot compare to the kind of teeth whitening you’ll get at Salt Lake Dental Care.
Here are five things we recommend, when it comes to teeth whitening:
- Meet with us for a consultation. There are several different teeth whitening systems, and a consultation will help you identify which method is best for you.
- Whitening does not affect existing fillings, veneers, or crowns.
- During your consultation, decide how many shades lighter you want your teeth to be. Depending on the technique chosen, your teeth can be brightened three to eight shades.
- An alternative is to ask about take-home kits. If you choose this, be sure you follow the instructions exactly.
- With any of teeth whitening system, your may experience sensitivity. In most cases, it won’t last for more than a day or so. If it lasts longer than that, give us a call.
Salt Lake Dental Care offers general and cosmetic dental services, including teeth whitening. Visit our smile gallery to see examples of our work. We provide sedation dentistry for those with dental anxiety. At Salt Lake Dental Care in Murray UT, quality care and a comfortable patient experience are our top priorities.
Contact Salt Lake Dental Care – Clint Blackwood DDS:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
279 E 5900 S Ste 202