We treat all of our patients royally here at Salt Lake Dental Care – Clint Blackwood DDS, but some of them receive actual crowns. We’re not talking about crowns a king or queen wears, but crowns for your teeth! If you live near Salt Lake City, our practice is the best place to get your teeth looking better than ever. And putting a crown on a tooth with troubles could be just what you need to achieve a stunning smile.
Crowns are a remedy for a multitude of problems:
- To protect a weak tooth from decay, breaking, or to hold together a cracked tooth.
- To cover and provide stability to a tooth with a large filling and little tooth structure remaining.
- To restore a broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down.
- To beautify a tooth that is too small or misshapen.
- To cover a tooth with severe discoloration.
- To add strength to a tooth following a root canal procedure.
If you feel like you have a need for a crown, don’t look any further than Salt Lake Dental Care – Clint Blackwood DDS. Our dentists and lab techs have the experience, training, and ability to make sure your crowns are constructed and placed perfectly. There are many different kinds of crowns that serve different purposes. We carry out a thorough examination to ensure the crown you get is perfect for you and your smile.
We then prepare your tooth so that the crown will fit the way that it should. Once the tooth is prepared and ready, we use state-of-the-art tools to fit the crown on your tooth. When done properly, crowns can last many years. Crowns are wonderful way to guard and upgrade your smile. Schedule a coronation today!